Monday, 31 December 2012

A Walk

Recently Hubby took the children for a walk while I was busy cooking.  I was delighted to discover that Belle had taken my camera!  I can really picture the fun they had and now I know...........

the dog had fun....

Belle enjoyed photograpy....

the kids took a snack....

they found a hole where an echidna had foraged in an ant nest ....

they saw kangaroo tracks in the mud....

they threw stones into the dam....

they played in puddles

they enjoyed walking...

and I also know that one naughty child threw their orange peel in the water!
 How wonderful to come across these photos.  I really enjoyed sharing their little walk.  Thanks Belle!

Happy New Year everyone and thank you for reading here.  I love your company!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Awesome - it's like a secret window into their time without you! She took some great photos.

Linda said...

It was pretty cool to find the photos because I felt like I was sharing their fun!