Sunday, 15 January 2012

Five Years Old

A joint effort at present opening first thing in the morning
Sweet Granddaughter was one of the guests
The Cake
Make a wish!
Before overlockers there were pinking shears

Little people biscuits......
for the party bags

We had many giggles on these chairs!
Miss Five had a wonderful day playing with many friends.  The parents stayed and I had fun too.  The party started at 12.30pm and the last guests left at 7.00pm!!!  We have fantastic people in our lives. What a lovely day!

4 comments:

Tania @ Out Back said...

Wishing Miss Five a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love the cake!

Dani said...

Many, many Happies, Miss Five :)

Pinking shears - don't they make them anymore?

Linda said...

Thank you Tania and Dani. I don't know if they still make them Dani, I suppose they do but I haven't seen anyone using them for years! This pair used to be Mum's and maybe Nana's before her? I don't know, but they were used in making all the clothes for my siblings and me when we were young.

purplepear said...

Oh how wonderful. Happy Birthday Miss Five.And yes they still make pinking shears I bought mine new just last year.