Wednesday, 30 May 2012

One Year!

Well........  I have been blogging for one year today.  Is this a good or bad thing?  Sometimes I spend far too much time on the computer posting, and checking out other people's blogs!

Having said that, I have been so motivated by other people in this blogging world that I have learnt bucket loads of new skills this year.  I love reading about what everyone is up to, and look forward to the comments I receive here at my blog.

Thank you all for your wonderful support and enthusiasm!

Pumpkin drew the give-away name out of a (homemade raffia) hat!  Farmer Liz, I hope you enjoy knitting your socks and don't end up cursing me for giving you a difficult project.  Can't wait till you post a photo of the finished articles!  Please send me your postal details at greenhaven@skymesh.com.au.

I'll leave you with a photo of no relevance, coz it's cute!

Belle brushing Pumkin's hair at the start of a school day.  Buddy Boy has taken it upon himself to take the role of comforter to whomever is having their hair done.  He figures it must be torturous judging by the fuss made!


Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, bless Buddy Boy's heart, he is so thoughtful!

Congrats on your 1 year milestone, Linda! Looking forward to many more enjoyable moments reading your blog. xx

farmer_liz said...

Oh wow Linda, I am so excited! I sent you an email already! Congratulations on your one year of blogging and here's to many more :)

Dani said...

Congrats :) Very glad you took that step, blogland would've been less enjoyable if you hadn't.

angela said...

What a beautiful photo! Congrats in the blogging I don't condisider time on blogs wasted I too have learnt lots, shared my happiness and pain and found friends all around the world that helped me believe that my choices are not weird or insane but that there are like minded people out there! And that's much cheaper than therapy!!!

angela said...

What a beautiful photo! Congrats in the blogging I don't condisider time on blogs wasted I too have learnt lots, shared my happiness and pain and found friends all around the world that helped me believe that my choices are not weird or insane but that there are like minded people out there! And that's much cheaper than therapy!!!

Bridget Coyne said...

Congratulations Linda on one year blogging ~ it's not easy to keep it up! I love your posts xo :)

Linda said...

Hi Angela, thank you. Yes blogging can be therapeutic - I like reflecting on how I'm dong things. And there are some GREAT people out there!

Hi Bridget, I'm glad you found me. Is this your first visit or have you dropped in before? I'll be able to find your blog again through your comment now.

Linda said...

Thank you Christine. I've really enjoyed finding and following you blog. So much inspiration!

Farmer Liz, thank you.

Dani, thanks. You are gorgeous. What a nice thing to say!

Linda said...

Thank you Christine. I've really enjoyed finding and following you blog. So much inspiration!

Farmer Liz, thank you.

Dani, thanks. You are gorgeous. What a nice thing to say!