I'm joining in with Evi at Sister Sun. Photos and thoughts about a particular colour each week. This week is pink.
I've always had a lot of pink in my life! I'm a bit of a girly girl myself, and then I have four daughters. We have seen a lot of pink in our lives. In fact, poor Danny Boy's favourite colour was pink for quite a long time. What choice did he have living in a house full of pink?! Now that he has begun school he likes yellow.
Now tonight, when I was telling the girls I was going to do this post, I looked around and nearly fell over to see that every girl was wearing some pink. I got hubby to take this photo.
So......... Pink is for girls
and potatoes
and the clouds at sunset
and marshmallows
and new born granddaughters
and for roses
6 comments:
You don't look old enough to be a grandmother. Lovely photo - precious daughters (and granddaughter) :)
Too right, pink is for girls!! My three boys are all squished between 4 girls and they too had a bit of a pink crisis in their younger days...but alls well now!!!
So glad you're joining in, Linda!
I know all about pink having had only girls. Just love it but now have to think about blue with a grandson, oh and red he looks lovely in red. Love your photos Linda.
I can't believe I forgot to reply to these comments, especially seeing as Dani has written my alltime favourite comment!
It's a great idea Evi. A lot of fun!
Kate, Aren't you lucky to get your boy fix with your little grandson!
oh that granddaughter is divine, and you definitely don't look like grandma material, but it must be wonderful to be one.
Hey thanks Kirsty!!! Yes, I love being a grandmother!
Post a Comment