Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Pink

I'm joining in with Evi at Sister Sun.  Photos and thoughts about a particular colour each week.  This week is pink.

I've always had a lot of pink in my life!  I'm a bit of a girly girl myself, and then I have four daughters.  We have seen a lot of pink in our lives.  In fact, poor Danny Boy's favourite colour was pink for quite a long time.  What choice did he have living in a house full of pink?!  Now that he has begun school he likes yellow.

Now tonight, when I was telling the girls I was going to do this post, I looked around and nearly fell over to see that every girl was wearing some pink.  I got hubby to take this photo.

 So.........      Pink is for girls
                      and potatoes
                        and the clouds at sunset
                        and marshmallows
                        and new born granddaughters
                         and for roses

6 comments:

Dani said...

You don't look old enough to be a grandmother. Lovely photo - precious daughters (and granddaughter) :)

Evi said...

Too right, pink is for girls!! My three boys are all squished between 4 girls and they too had a bit of a pink crisis in their younger days...but alls well now!!!
So glad you're joining in, Linda!

purplepear said...

I know all about pink having had only girls. Just love it but now have to think about blue with a grandson, oh and red he looks lovely in red. Love your photos Linda.

Linda said...

I can't believe I forgot to reply to these comments, especially seeing as Dani has written my alltime favourite comment!

It's a great idea Evi. A lot of fun!

Kate, Aren't you lucky to get your boy fix with your little grandson!

Kirsty @ Bowerbird Blue said...

oh that granddaughter is divine, and you definitely don't look like grandma material, but it must be wonderful to be one.

Linda said...

Hey thanks Kirsty!!! Yes, I love being a grandmother!