Friday, 6 July 2012

Winter Days

We've had a lovely week so far.  Some misty and frosty mornings though!






I love the mornings!  Everything is covered in dew......




and the messy business of breakfast marks the start of a new day!




My new daffodil bulbs are starting to poke through the soil.....






And the garden looks happy.






As for the evenings, Belle has long since mastered the art of cooking a chocolate cake and shows great interest in baking sweet foods.  But this week, for the first time, she wanted to help with dinner.  Roast chook.  I hope this is the start of her being involved in many meals!




I am blessed to be a mother and wife!


I'll be taking a break for a couple of weeks to spend time with the kids without the interruption of the computer.  I'll talk to you all soon! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressively tall broad bena in the pic of your happy garden.

Fran (NSW)

Linda said...

Thanks Fran! I reckon my broad beans are great. But I must come clean - the cabbages are mini ones so perhaps the broad beans look taller than they really are? Nice to hear from you.