Sunday, 2 November 2014

Monthly nine slow living apology

Hi all! I am terribly sorry but I'm having major technical problems with my post! I would really like you to be able to get your monthly posts out  in the meantime so I'll put the linky tool below. I'll be back soon with my own post.

For those who have not taken part before, this link up is Christine's brainchild. We record our  slow living achievements under nine categories which can be found at Christine's blog, Slow Living Essentials. It's great to find inspiration from each other so please join in!


5 comments:

Loving Learning said...

Thanks for the link up

sustainablemum said...

Thank you providing the link up, hope you get your computer woes sorted! You can post from an iPad I do occasionally but it is much easier from a PC.

Linda said...

Thanks for linking up guys! My first time using a linky tool so I'm pleased it worked!! I do occasionally post from the iPad but only short posts. I'm taking the computer in today. It's a public holiday here but my computer guy works from home and was happy to look at it. Yay!

Fiona from Arbordale Farm said...

Hope you get it all sorted soon Linda. I am off to check out what the others have been up to.

EcoGrrl said...

I wasn't able to enter in my link - it showed a list with no hyperlinks, then 'you're next', but no box to put it in. Here's my link: http://ecogrrl.net/2014/11/08/slow-living-essentials-october-2014/. If you're able to add it that'd be great!