Monday, 18 July 2011

Crocheted Dishcloth

Well........ I feel like I've really joined the simple living blogging club.  Look what I made all by myself!
My own crocheted dishcloth from organic cotton!  Years ago my nana taught me to crochet granny squares but I want to learn to crochet from a pattern.  I bought a beginners book.  I'm not sure I'm doing exactly what the book suggested but I'm a big believer of 'practice makes perfect'.  I taught myself to sew a long time ago and managed to achieve a reasonable level without having lessons.  Now if I could only become proficient in blogging!  Lol!  I don't know why the photo is to one side of the page!!!  And I'm having terrible trouble leaving comments on other peoples blogs.  I seem to go around in circles of posting my comment, signing in, back to post comment, back to sign in etc.

1 comment:

Stitchin' time said...

Nice dishcloth and the beauty of dishcloths is they don't have to be perfect! Don't worry about the blogging as sometimes blogger does strange things and it 'fixes' itself.
Cheers,
Robyn