| 1 1/2 kg sugar and grated rind of seven lemons |
| Add one tablespoon of citric acid |
| Pour in a litre of boiling water and stir |
| Add juice of the lemons and stand a few hours |
| Strain the cordial |
| Bottle and ENJOY!!! |
How easy is that?!!!
To explain how good this cordial is, let me tell you about Miss Eight's comment. I was teasing her by not answering when she was asking if the cordial was ready. I knew she was dying for a glass! She misunderstood and said in a horrified voice, "You're not giving it away, are you?!"
I love making things that the children enjoy, even though this one is not enjoyed for it's health benefits!
That being said, it is a wonderful drink with hot water if you are suffering from a cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment