| There were presents to open... |
| Cakes to cook.... |
| We had a celebration dinner |
and headed off!
| We saw the desert...... |
| and a lake...... |
| We raced in the park..... |
| Played with birthday toys..... |
| And I went early morning fishing (no kids) and caught....... |
| Damn CARP! |
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to you and Master 6. What a beautiful age is 6.
Master Six! Looks like he had a good time :) Isn't it amazing how much kids love water - he must've had a ball with a whole lake LOL
Thanks Kate and Dani! It was a great week and so much fun to get away. Yes Dani, we had to drag him from the lake shortly after taking this photo!
Hey Linda...I just found your blog. I am always on the look out for other like minds and I love finding a 'local'...well another Victorian any how. I will be back. Happy birthday to you and give that gorgeous Master 6 a 'high five' from me.
Hi Hazel, Nice to hear from you. Yes it's lovely to find locals because information is often more relevant, isn't it? Thanks for visiting.
Post a Comment