I'm very lucky that we are at this wonderful time of year. It is impossible to be too sad when so much is happening around me.
The garden is a constant source of amazement and wonder! And I have discovered a new way to give myself some knitting time........
| I was knitting these to give to Miss Eighteen to take on her journey but didn't get them finished in time. |
And of course, my younger children happily distract me with their antics. Master six is very dramatic on the billy cart and loves to take a tumble!
I sometimes find it hard to feel so enthusiastic in winter, but this time of year is just wonderful and I feel blessed to live the life I have!
3 comments:
Never easy letting our children wander, but oh so necessary for their personal growth. Guess it's the mother hen in us that wants to always keep them close :)
But, as the saying goes, and as I was reminded when mine first started venturing away, "If you love them, let them go."
Easier said than done, LOL
Cluck cluck! But you're right!
I hope you hear from your baby soon, your little ones look like a bundle of energy. Good move taking them to the library, very clever mummy
Post a Comment