This year I would like to :-
- Learn to crochet from a pattern
- Make soap again
- Sew again
- Make raffia hats again
- Complete our six rotational paddocks (or at least complete the last one we started!)
- Prepare our property for keeping and milking goats
- Make a rag rug in winter (I saw some beautiful homemade ones the other day)
- Make something from my own yarn (still learning to spin though)
- Teach the children to be more independent around the house (thus making every thing else possible!)
- Have all my Christmas presents made by October so that we enjoy the lead up to Christmas
- See my granddaughter more
- Keep working on reducing our ecological footprint through the way we eat (local, fair trade, organic, homegrown etc.)
- Record our electricity/solar usage so I can argue effectively with our provider who always get it wrong.
- Keep a tidier house
- Have people over more often (this is dependent on how I go with the above wish)
I hope all goes well for my son at school. I anticipate that he will have a ball because he is sick of being treated like a little boy and is craving some responsibility!
I hope my list is not unrealistic but I don't think so. I hope everyone else is feeling as optimistic about the coming year as I am!
2 comments:
I love that list! Good luck...
Woooh, LInda, that is an impressive list. I think it's possible, I really do. In fact, I'm going to expand on my very paltry list of 'actions' for this year - thanks for the impetus, just what I needed!!
Post a Comment