Have you noticed that I've been posting often lately? I don't understand it really. Often I have nothing much to say but, just at this point in time, I have an absolute backlog of posts in my head! Maybe it's because I'm so relaxed at the moment. No school day rush and tear to clog my brain. My mind just keeps chattering away to me and I want to share so many thoughts with you.
I don't even know where to start with all the half formed posts floating in the space between my ears but some posts are more time dependant than others. Like today's - I want to share the list of things I wrote last January. The list in purple were the things I wanted to achieve for the year. I will update you in black under each wish.
- Learn to crochet from a pattern
- Make soap again
- Sew again
Yes (sandwich wraps, lunch and snack bags, smocks........)
- Make raffia hats again
- Complete our six rotational paddocks (or at least complete the last one we started!)
- Make a rag rug in winter (I saw some beautiful homemade ones the other day. Nope
- Make something from my own yarn (still learning to spin though)
- Teach the children to be more independent around the house (thus making every thing else possible!)
- Have all my Christmas presents made by October so that we enjoy the lead up to Christmas
- See my granddaughter more
- Keep working on reducing our ecological footprint through the way we eat (local, fair trade, organic, homegrown etc.)
- Record our electricity/solar usage so I can argue effectively with our provider who always get it wrong.
- Keep a tidier house
- Have people over more often (this is dependent on how I go with the above wish)
How do you go with your time management? Are you able to picture your abilities and limitations more clearly than me?