Beer making was a fun family activity...
We enjoyed a bit of race day fun (Melbourne Cup) with friends....
and discovered our table fits through the gate if it gets too sunny!!
Pumpkin harvested her first ever broccoli....
and after a long two weeks of not being able to eat our eggs (antibiotics during the chook disaster) we are finally back in eggs!
I hope your week was lovely too! Do you celebrate on Cup Day?
3 comments:
Some lovely moments captured from your week.
The broccoli looks amazing. I bet it was very flavoursome.
Melbourne Cup day was celebrated here by dressing up for work.
x
photos are great..we enjoyed a great crop of broccoli then the white moths laid eggs everywhere and one evening (after a wine) I picked the broccoli and just chucked it in the pot. Then at dinner my son shrieked yelling he ate a caterpillar and yes he did..actually the whole lot of broccoli was full of them...then went outside and all the plants were full of them..the chooks ate a great dinner that night!!! They joys of veges from the garden..
Zara that would have been so much fun dressing up for work! I love the dressing up and the champagne on Cup Day. It feels so celebratory!
Ali, thank you for that story. How funny! I actually pulled a caterpillar out of the cooked broccoli the other night, quietly popped it in the chook bucket and signed to Hubby to keep quiet. Your poor son! Imagine actually eating it!!
Post a Comment