Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Slow living in October take two

My sincere apologies, particularly to Ecogrrl.  I've been whining all month about my computer issues as I've battled away on the iPad.  Yet I still haven't sorted it out.

I was delighted to successfully create a linky list for the Monthly Nine and a few people linked through and I was chuffed to have managed it.  However, today I discovered that Ecogrrl left a comment to let me know she was unable to link.  That was ages ago and I've only just realised.

You can find Ecogrrl and her October news here.

I'm concerned there may be others who attempted to link and were unable.  If so, I'm sorry.

And in case the existing links have issues they are -

And of course, Ecogrrl

I'm struggling a bit lately to keep up the daily juggle, which is why I have still not fixed the computer. No excuses, just an explanation.  Not everything gets done, just the things at the top of the list and obviously blogging wasn't up there recently!  I'll try to lift my game.  Do you feel like you're always trying to keep too many balls in the air too?

3 comments:

Suzie Simplelife said...

It's the time of year...way too much going on...I've dropped several balls myself. A girl can only do so much and there are only so many hours in a day. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Suzie, I have finally put the computer in today! I can't wait to use it again. More than anything, I've missed being able to use the camera for posts. I'm no photographer by any stretch of the imagination but the camera is WAY better than the iPad!

Linda said...

Gee! That wasn't anonymous!! That was me!!!