Anyway, yesterday I glanced down and saw the hole in the toe of my commercial sock (which I have in most of my socks) and thought, "Must keep my nails trimmed when I wear my new socks."
That's when it SMACKED ME IN THE FACE!!! I am responsible for EIGHTY finger and toenails!!!! And two of my children are completely uncooperative during the nail cutting process.
No wonder I feel frazzled sometimes. I am not a numbers type of person, thank goodness, and I will never think in these terms again. Imagine how horrifying the stats would be on how many meals prepared, items of clothing washed etc.!
Today I plan not to think too much! We are going for a beautiful country drive to visit my eldest daughter and my gorgeous baby granddaughter. I will lose myself in my knitting and try to blank statistics from my head!
Here's hoping that you think creatively, rather than in overwhelming facts!
1 comment:
I can be a bit like that sometimes.
Post a Comment