People brought relishes and chillies which we tasted. This is the way we should all shop! Fresh food with low food miles and sharing of friendship and information!!!
I had to stop and take a photo of this pretty road! The benefit of country living is that, as soon as you leave the house, you are goingfor a beautiful country drive!
My bounty from the market - cauliflower, kale, leeks, warragul greens, jerusalem artichokes, some vietnamese mint for the garden, some green tomato pickles and I bought some Agave oil from an aromatherapist friend who also goes to the market.
The next day off to visit my eldest daughter and my beautiful granddaughter!
I even picked up my eighteen year old and took her with us. My five kids in one room. A rare event!
2nd week of 'real food' My six month old granddaughter. Isn't she squishy!!! |
3 comments:
Oh my what a CUTE BABY!
Your market sounds delightful - combining a good chat with like minded people and shopping all in one? Divine!!
Thanks Busy Mum. I think she's lovely and I really look forward to visits with her.
Evi, the market is great and I wish there were more of them. How nice to buy food without boosting the big supermarkets!
Post a Comment