Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Yellow

I like yellow!  It's sunshiney and buttery and happy and fun!  I'm joining in with Evi at Sister Sun for her colour a week.

Yellow is for lemons


 and flowers on zucchinis 


 and sunflowers that delight children.........


Yellow is for tomatoes drizzled with balsamic vinegar and baked with other vegies and garlic.
  
Yellow is for eggs


scrambled on toast.

 Yellow is for citrus cleaner


and yellow can be golden like the beautiful honey my bees make.


There is yellow in the laundry


and in the garden too!

8 comments:

Busy mum of 3 said...

Yellow is for mellow!
What's not to love about that!

Linda said...

Yes - Mellow yellow! My walls are a buttery yellow and I love them. I hope you're nearly there with yours!

DEB said...

Perfect!

Evi said...

Looking through your photo's, it's just struck me how bright and cheery yellow is!!! All your pics just seem to radiate good cheer and sunshine!
I love the egg yolks - they appealed to me when you posted them before and I still think they are so perfectly positioned and make such a nice shape!

Gladys in the Garden.blogspot.com said...

I've always loved yellow. It's a happy colour and always makes me smile. It also reminds me of my wedding flowers, which was a springy bunch of white and yellow.
Lovely photos.

Kirsty @ Bowerbird Blue said...

I'm in love with your bouquet of eggs and golden honey, just divine.

Fairyluver said...

All your yellow pictures of so bright and vibrant...I love them all so much!!!

Linda said...

Why thank you Deb. I need to check everyone elses yellow. I tried to use the Ipad and the photos didn't download properly.

Evi I didn't realise I had put that photo up before! I got your seeds and thank you so much. I loved the effort you had put in. It brightened my day no end!!!

Hi there Gladys, what a lovely happy colour to have in a bouquet! Nice to have you drop by.

Kirsty, thank you. Yes I love that honey photo too.

Hi Fairyluver, Thank you. I was surprised at how many yellow photos I had. I'm not much of a photographer, but I was happy with the yellow ones that I found.